LASER SHAFT ALIGNMENT
Shaft alignment, often called “coupling alignment”, is a process to make two or more rotating shafts co-linear, or in the same straight line, both vertically and horizontally. Shaft alignment can be done utilizing several methods and tools, such as straightedges, calipers, dial indicators, optics, or laser systems. Of these, laser shaft alignment is the fastest and most accurate.
Laser shaft alignment systems offer numerous advantages over other techniques.
Intersel offers best of laser alignment services to its customer. We uses Fixturlaser GO Pro here in our workshop as well as on site on customer request.
We provide services as follows
- Alignment of rotating shafts
- Specialist bore alignment
- Alignment of main bearing pockets (engines and compressors)
- Alignment of pumps, gearboxes, motors and other drives
- Alignment of printing presses
- Alignment of cardan shafts and offset drives
- Alignment of drive belts and pulleys
- Machine positioning
Measurement of straightness and flatness of machine tables, rollers and machine guides