1150 HP AC Water Cooled Motors
Electric Motor Rewind And Overhaul Services
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Talk or write to our experts to find your best solution.
1150 HP (858 KW) AC WATER COOLED MOTOR
Single shaft extension
Double ended shaft extension
- 6-pole stator with “form-wound” windings
- Copper chromium alloy rotor bars
- Class H insulation, robotically taped, Mica-Kapton system
- Single or double shaft extensions, High strength 4130 alloy shaft on drive end
- Insulated bearing on non-drive end
- Stainless steel main terminal box is IP56 (Ex e) with bus bar connections for main cable terminations. Terminal box can be specified to be mounted on left “A” side or right “B” side of motor as viewed from non-drive end of motor. Available in standard, half (as shown above), or compact
- RTD and heater leads exit the lower window of the frame. The leads can either be terminated in an Ex e auxiliary box or routed to a remote auxiliary box
- Six (6) RTDs, 100 ohm platinum, two per phase embedded in stator slots
- Cooling System requires 33 gpm at maximum 38°C freshwater cooling (up to 50/50 freshwater/glycol mix), which is split between stator and rotor, 22GPM and 11 gpm respectively, 100psi maximum operating pressure.
- Ambient temperature 55°C
- Tape Heater, 200W total
- Motor enclosure: Ingress Protection (IP56)
- IECEx, & ATEX Certified
- CSA [both US and Canada] (Optional)
- ABS Certification
- DNV (Optional)
Cutting Edge Engineering Solutions Since 1986
We are focused on building a long-term, sustainable business.